Home

let's get pesky he will do anything

Posted By: Peskycritter

let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 05:35 AM

Hard to say how much damage has been done to this house by water,bats,woodpeckers I have taken this job with a smile and have been rewarded with meeting a nice family with very cute little kids , I have taken specal intrest in protecting this family for Bats . The house really needs a new roof,roof ply,siding,chimney chase ,insulation,drywall as I explain at my first visit , they plan to start on that next spring but wish to go ahead with the bat removal .

Bat highway where the rake meets the return
I put a door at this spot
I made a extension with coil and screened with 1/4 all screenig must go on the outside or no warranty I will never let a customer talk me into screening on the inside again .yes much more easy from the inside but that just turns it into a bat house and there urine will decompose the wire in one to two years . I go 5 on my bat work , don't ask how I got to that spot , the roof below made that hard .

Carpenter did not nail the roof ply to the face
Fixing little things like this gets me referals its a window seal

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 05:47 AM

I just didn't play here .raped with coil and filled the valleye above with metal stopping the water damage

The chimney chase has no flashing and has masive water damage all around [img:gal:24965502f2b2f6c444]http://www.trapperman.com/forum/attachments/usergals/2012/08/full-24965-96059-fu17.jpg[/img this is the main drag for bats , it was family night at this spot . The family of 4 had a good time tonight watching the bats drop out of the door I placed . Those drops are fresh because it just rained the other day [img:gal:24965502f2c2c00edc]http://www.trapperman.com/forum/attachments/usergals/2012/08/full-24965-96060-fu19.jpg[/img]
Bats were behind the brick on the face of the house

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 05:55 AM

Woodpecker damage

Hornets

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 06:05 AM

The home owner has been at war with these woodpeckers .notice how there's two holes at each spot that's a pair of woodpeckers , the male has the small one

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 06:10 AM

Posted By: trapper4hire

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 11:45 AM

Are you going to get a permit this time?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 01:22 PM

That residential builders license sure come in handy, when the job is over $600. With your previous experience as a rough carpenter, I bet you picked up the license before they changed the regs. Now, we have to go to classes for 8 years...just to maintain it. Then there is the cost, ugh. Not fun...but it is the law. I have been taking the MOISHA classes to fulfill the requirements.

One of the cool things about how the law was written, is that if a consumer hires an unlicensed contractor (and the job is over $600), they have no obligation to pay the contractor. From a consumer's perspective, its a neat way to get free work done. Perhaps, we should start referring the folks that can not afford the service to the unlicensed contractors.

Here is a good tool to use to locate the licensed contractors.
https://www2.dleg.state.mi.us/colaLicVerify/lName.jsp
Posted By: BigBob

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/18/12 07:30 PM

Jeezo! how come you guy's can't put these pic's in right side up?????
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: let's get pesky he will do anything - 08/20/12 04:59 PM

One thing about Pesky...
There's no doubt the man is busy, in demand and catching animals...which means, he's making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !
© 2024 Trapperman Forums