Home

If You're Moving...

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

If You're Moving... - 11/02/12 08:26 PM

The highest crime areas in the nation were just released by the FBI. If you live in lower Michigan, move. But not to St. Louis.
Posted By: warrior

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/02/12 08:38 PM

Paul, you got a link? I'm curious to see where Hotlanta ranks. I bet the free fire zone around Georgia Tech has us ranked pretty high.
Seriously there is at least a robbery or two a week on campus, which of course is a "gun free zone".
Posted By: BigBob

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/02/12 09:00 PM

You ain't telling me anything new! I don't go anywhere near that stinking crap hole under the arch unless I REALLY have to. Although, that data likely includes the east side in Ill. Booby-bars open till 2am. Crawling with armed gangsters despite Ill's stupid gun laws, and innocent law abinding folks can't defend themselve.
Posted By: Dawgcatcher

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/02/12 09:04 PM

My wifes originally from St Louie,, she wouldnt even let me stop to show the kids the Arch when passing thru on vacation.

Nothing but ill-memories of that town...
Posted By: Nathan Krause

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/02/12 09:43 PM

I have fond memories of St. Louis..... Free baseball games at Busch Stadium, trip up the arch, spending three days at the MEPS...... the most homeless people I have ever seen in my life (this includes Hollywood and New York).

I also saw a little boy only in a diaper sitting on a street corner by a gas station at 3am with no adult anywhere in sight while driving through St. Louis.

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/02/12 10:02 PM

Right as usual David. Atlanta's in the top 10 at #8. The closest to us is Rockford, Illinois. I'm sure because of the election, you can't even find it on-line anymore. It was called the FBI's top 25 worst cities for crime.
Posted By: Phil Nichols

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/08/12 09:45 PM

If You're Moving...

You are still alive?

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/08/12 10:25 PM

Hey Phil, as of this moment I'm having the best time of my life. ( Of course, that's only because when you hit our age you can't remember back to when you were single and really had fun! )
Posted By: BigBob

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/08/12 10:53 PM

When it takes all night, to do what we used to do all night?
Posted By: bluebill

Re: If You're Moving... - 11/08/12 10:57 PM

Pesky critter lives in lower MI. Now I am worried about him.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums