Home

Do you make any garauntee's?

Posted By: Throw Back

Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 03:04 PM

Like you know theres raccoons, and they pay you for a week of trapping, do you garauntee anything?
Posted By: Critterman

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 04:01 PM

I very seldom do a per week or per month of trapping .. I normally do a set up fee and a per animal charge ... I also charge for non-target animals .. even if I release on site

But when I do a per week charge .. I guarentee nothing ..mainly because there are so many different issues that might come up ... for instance weather or the nieghbor puts a fence up, diverting the animals away from thier normal path of travel...or the nieghbor caught the offending animals

Its easier to please a customer then come up with excuses to why you havent caught anything
Posted By: sgs

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 04:04 PM

I never guarantee that I'll catch an animal. There are too many things that can go wrong. The animal leaves, gets run over on the road, etc.

The only promise I make is that I'll do my very best.

I've never had anyone complain about that.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 04:59 PM

Perhaps your initial service charge will be good for a term. During that period, you will reset the traps for no fee.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 06:40 PM

No guarantee, customer pays for every animal that I trap even if it is not the intended animal. It all takes time and if a cat gets in the trap, the trap is no longer working and making money. In most cases that is why
most people only want one trap set at a time.
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Critterman
I very seldom do a per week or per month of trapping .. I normally do a set up fee and a per animal charge ... I also charge for non-target animals .. even if I release on site

But when I do a per week charge .. I guarentee nothing ..mainly because there are so many different issues that might come up ... for instance weather or the nieghbor puts a fence up, diverting the animals away from thier normal path of travel...or the nieghbor caught the offending animals

Its easier to please a customer then come up with excuses to why you havent caught anything

How long are you willing to stay on a single job? Until all animal related problems are gone? or do you have a time frame.
Posted By: Critterman

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/05/12 10:45 PM

till all animal related issues are gone .. I mean if the target animal is no longer doing damage I split .. if need be Ill come back ... but I cant remember if that has ever happened ..
I am sure it has but .. it just isent sticking in my mind
Posted By: aprophet

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/06/12 02:38 PM

if no target species is trapped within 7 days no invoice is generated by the hour or by the critter @ the customers discretion
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Do you make any garauntee's? - 11/06/12 11:03 PM

We guarantee that if you don't like animals messing with your lawn, digging in your garden, and running along you roof, that you will be our customer forever; we guarantee it!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums