Home

WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It)

Posted By: Nathan Krause

WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) - 02/15/13 02:02 AM

Had another successful convention today in the Dells. Pretty much a lot of familiar faces but a little less of a turn out than last year.

Had some nice presentations on squirrels, bats, baits & lures, insurance companies, and some good general discussions.

Just like last year I bought Tomahawk out of everything he didn't sell before I got to him and because Winklemann missed this year I was actually able to win a couple of the drawings.

If you operate in Wisconsin I highly suggest you join WWCOA and attend the conventions. They are fun and educational. We have a great bunch of guys here.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) - 02/15/13 11:58 PM

And don't think I didn't feel bad. ( About Nate running off with the goodies, I mean ) The roads were pretty decent until I got about 20 minutes north of here. Apparently, in that part of our state, salt can only be used with bland meals and not on anything as frivolous as state highways.

The flashing red and blue lights and the number of vehicles that were headed for the junkyards actually made me rethink the nice warm bed I had so recently left to face this carnage. My return home was greeted with remarks such as, "That's the most intelligent thing dad has done in twenty years". I really wanted to attend and despite what everyone says, I'm not getting smarter, just older.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) - 02/16/13 11:11 AM

Sounds like it was a Fun time for you anyway Nate! smile
Posted By: ProLine

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) - 02/18/13 02:56 AM

And to think Paul was worried about driving to OH last Month, LOL Weather is what it is this time of year and can change plans in a minute or two. NY seminar next week is always a crap shoot on the weather. Will take the bet once again and head that way on Thursday..
Posted By: John Pearson

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) - 02/18/13 03:00 PM

This was my first NWCOA seminar and I learned quite a bit. I got the most out of the bird, technology and snake presentations.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums