Home

I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure.

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/26/14 10:00 PM

I happened to notice that we had 4 people on-line and on Trap Talk they had 153 people on-line, so I checked it out. I thought that perhaps because I post on so many different things, I was the reason that we have so few guys on here. This is what is being talked about on Trap Talk and this is just the first page: Mushroom picking...Tomato growing... Bundy supporters... Turtle skinning...Birders...Owning a Perazzi...Fishing lures...Science fairs... Muzzleloaders...Free range chicken...Walleye season...Keystone pipeline...Bass fishermen...Civil War stuff...and I think they had a couple about traps, but I'm not sure.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/26/14 10:53 PM

So if you start posting over there, will they come over here?

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/27/14 12:57 AM

I don't know. The only subject I know a little about is Perazzis. I never owned one but I knew a couple of guys who did. Brownings and Benellis were all I could afford.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/28/14 09:24 AM

Looking at the number of views per topic shows that the traffic is there, people just aren't posting. Maybe they don't have anything to add. Maybe they are just lurkers and aren't even registered.

Matt
Posted By: Nathan Krause

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/28/14 11:34 AM

Well according to a lot of the pm's I get they don't post because they don't want to get bashed on the forum and choose to pm a member instead.
Posted By: huntinjunkie

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/28/14 01:08 PM

It only takes getting bashed 1x and they'll never post again. Even if it is in "good fun."

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/28/14 02:22 PM

Nate has a good point. I am getting to know a lot more guys via the PMs. I am actually using a few more PMs myself when discussing anything that could draw a chorus of boos.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: I'm Not The Problem. I'm The Cure. - 04/28/14 03:50 PM

Just being a Trapper in today's world require's a thick skin, "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"
© 2024 Trapperman Forums