Home

What animal is the worst?

Posted By: Michigan Trappin

What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 01:57 AM

What is the very worst mammal to do and why?
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 01:12 PM

What ever your skills are makes you good at that. If you cant climb a ladder, you wont be good at squirrels or bats. If you can access all points of any roof, then the proper equipment and training puts everything on a pretty even plain. Some take more time in the seal up, but you gotta put that into the bid.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 02:48 PM

We don't have black bears, alligators, or mountain lions, so the meanest animal I've had to tackle was a badger. ( He really looked

like he wanted to eat me ) But the scariest animals are still the human ones. ( Like the guy who threatened to shoot me off of my

ladder )
Posted By: Mike Flick

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 03:21 PM

LOL! Ive used that line when the storm chasers were in town the last couple of years. I got calls every day, and really got tired of them. They were really pushey, and talked like I was stupid for turning down a free inspection. One just wouldnt quit, and said he was sending someone because the guy was in the neighborhood anyway.

I told him if I see anyone on my roof He's dying up there, and I'm keeping the ladder!
Posted By: 1st RiverRat

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 03:51 PM

Love it Mike !
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 04:42 PM

With the laws out here, coyotes
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 05:58 PM

Feral cats
Posted By: aprophet

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 06:01 PM

depends on location but otter comes to mind
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 09:39 PM

Amazing how opinions differ. I've caught one otter in my life and that was in a double spring number two set for raccoon. I couldn't

get over how much longer he was than a raccoon. When I walked up to him ( After taking lots of pictures ) he ducked his head

underneath the creek bank and I let him out with my bare hands. ( He was caught by his right hind foot )He seemed to have no injuries

at all and he was in no hurry to leave us. He watched us for a while as he slowly meandered upstream. I'm guessing my one and only

experience with an otter is not the norm?
Posted By: Vinke

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 10:06 PM

I Washington it is the female raccoon that just had her litter.....

In Arz, it is anything living in the central phoenix area,,,,It seems to get pretty dark, fairly early........
Posted By: sgs

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 10:07 PM

What animal is the worst?

Depends. Each year I start out enjoying trapping squirrels but after about 100, when the summer heat comes on, it gets to the point they are just rather disgusting rodents. And the worst part is there is no end to them. I get so tired of whacking squirrels.

I enjoy trapping feral cats but the two legged mammal that comes with them gets very obnoxious.
Posted By: Barehunter

Re: What animal is the worst? - 03/11/15 10:37 PM

Norway rats and urban coyotes come to mind....depends on your definition of worst. Flyers in a log cabin with a metal roof can be a challenge. The biggest challenge is a customer that IMAGINES there is something in the attic..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums