Home

Record for me on flyers

Posted By: Michigan Trappin

Record for me on flyers - 03/04/17 05:13 AM

So far I have got 19 in one house, first time I have had an actual colony usually I get small groups 2-6

not sure how long the problems been at this house the owner passed away and the house looks like swiss cheese

daughter was told by roofers it was a bat problem haven't seen any bats dead or alive but lots and lots of squirrel poop

someone had been tossing mouse poison in attic for years, so I have had no mouse issues in it, but I found an access panel in to another smaller attic space and the mice have been cleaning the bait up so fast that I only got two from that area
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/04/17 11:45 PM

My record is 28 and a foot. Never caught the 3 legged one. That was all snap traps back before I discovered colony traps. My best in a colony trap was 22 at one time (that house also finished with 28).
Posted By: swampdonkey

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/05/17 01:21 AM

I cage trapped 63 from a home about 5 or 6 years ago
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/06/17 02:32 AM

Cool, you tied my record too!
Posted By: Boy Named Sue

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/06/17 03:51 AM

What does a squirrel colony trap look like?
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/06/17 01:21 PM

63, that's a pile Joe. We got them here at the house a couple of times. T.V. guy opened a louver the last time, 11 if I recall. Got the last on a Christmas morning, my present from Santa. Had a neighbor who keeps trapping them in his attic. He got 35 one year and 53 another. Keep telling him we need to seal it up, but.....
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/06/17 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Boy Named Sue
What does a squirrel colony trap look like?

http://www.wildlifecontrolsupplies.com/animal/SSQ/TLTSP50.html
Posted By: swampdonkey

Re: Record for me on flyers - 03/07/17 12:03 AM

Yeah Jim, You're not kidding....that was 1 squirrel at a time per trap....using 11 little cage traps....I couldn't exclude them...he owned an old farm house with more holes in it, than a spaghetti strainer....
© 2024 Trapperman Forums