Home

unmanned lawn mowers

Posted By: Getting There

unmanned lawn mowers - 06/16/17 10:15 PM

I have seen everything now. Got a call to do a mole job and when I got there the lawn was being cut with a unmanned lawn mower. Could not use flags to mark the location of the trap or to holds the trap in place. The only thing I figured out was use a stake and lawn staples. This is a real pain in the back side. The mower keep all runs and mounds pushed down. Real have to find any used or new runs.
The cost of doing a low with one of these mower has to go up. Takes a lot more time. The mower do a great job, the lawn looked great, was about three acres.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/17/17 05:55 PM

I never considered them on mole jobs.

I thought they would be absolutely awesome for my lawn though! If it can keep a mole tunnel andound down, a dog land mine would be child's play to mulch!
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/17/17 06:00 PM

I would charge folks like that a lot more $$ for the extra work and inconvenience of the job.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/17/17 07:48 PM

Husqvarna sells them for 2K to $3500 EACH, he can afford it.
Posted By: trapdye

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/18/17 01:11 PM

Easy guys, hopefully to soon we won't have a unmanned mole trapper
Posted By: Getting There

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/18/17 03:18 PM

The poison worm are a start! Do you see seem them at work in your area? I only seem them is some areas.
Posted By: Big Bear Wildlif

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/21/17 12:12 AM

Here in NC they use a pole with a 50' ski cord and attach it to the self propelled mower. Cuts in a circle of course and tightens the circle as it goes around the pole. Not good for a mole job, but cool to watch.
Posted By: BillyTraps

Re: unmanned lawn mowers - 06/21/17 09:03 PM

now I have to have one
right after I get a self driving car and a robot that can make perfect trap sets
<smile>
© 2024 Trapperman Forums