Home

Just started trying to find leads.

Posted By: mookiepa

Just started trying to find leads. - 01/14/18 02:52 AM

I just started my little nuisance wildlife control business in august. Im trying to figure out where the best place to advertise or get leads. I have been just word of mouth and a little social media so far but at the moment that has dried up. What have you guys found to be the best spots to advertise, obviously starting up i do not have a lot of money to throw in to advertisement. Has any one had experience with Home advisory it seems like it can get expensive? Thank you for any suggestions?
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/14/18 04:51 AM

I am not a home advisor fan. I get a crap ton of work off of google adwords clicking into my websites and then my site has the right info that gets a response from the potential client. I personally spend about $300-500 a month on google adwords but my return on investment is about $8-10 made to every $1 spent. Marketing and advertising takes time to learn, $ to be risked, and determination to locate. Vast majority of people now a days look online or get referred by someone they know.
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/14/18 06:43 PM

This time of year is slow. Get your name out to the Police depts. They get calls and like to have some one to send people to. Just make sure you can handle the problems.
Posted By: mookiepa

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/15/18 02:08 AM

Thank you for the advice. I checked out your website it looks good. Do you do your own website or have someone to make it?
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/15/18 03:13 AM

I put flyers in every store in the surrounding area, ESPECIALLY feed stores and hardware stores.
Posted By: sgs

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/15/18 09:14 AM

I've had good results from contacting property management companies, building inspectors and even realtors.

It's a numbers game. Contact enough of them and you will get some work.

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/16/18 12:48 PM

Chimney sweep companies too!......plenty bat jobs.

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/16/18 12:49 PM

..and Orkin or Dobson, that normally only do bugs.
Posted By: TRapper

Re: Just started trying to find leads. - 01/16/18 05:06 PM

Orkin is gettin into wildlife although not very good at it
© 2024 Trapperman Forums