Home

Liability insurance

Posted By: Varminteer

Liability insurance - 06/10/18 04:32 PM

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Does anyone know of a Company where I can buy a liability policy for trapping beaver?
Posted By: webfootwhacker

Re: Liability insurance - 06/10/18 11:06 PM

Not sure if he covers Michigan, but Bob and Son's is in Indiana and covers a bunch of states. I'm thrilled my small premium that still gets me the coverage I need. A quick phone call to them would tell you all you need to know.
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Liability insurance - 06/10/18 11:31 PM

(260)726-3718 Bob & Sons
Posted By: Budfish

Re: Liability insurance - 06/11/18 05:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Jim Bethell
(260)726-3718 Bob & Sons

Licensed in the following states:
Indiana
Ohio
Illinois
Kentucky
Iowa
Michigan
Missouri
Tennessee
Wisconsin
Posted By: Mac

Re: Liability insurance - 06/11/18 09:43 AM

I have called many of the national companies attempting to get liability ADC insurance for here in Maine, after contacting a number of Maine firms. Have not found any company that insures folks in Maine. I have had guys in the past say they were insured, but I am not having any luck. Called Bob and Sons, last year I think. Called some others this year. Maybe I will need to get a insurance license and start a company.
If any one can point me in the right direction to obtain some it would be appreciated.

Mac
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Liability insurance - 06/11/18 01:23 PM

What about NWCOA insurance from Christian/Baker?
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Liability insurance - 06/11/18 03:13 PM

Paul, C.B. has raised their prices...big time!
Posted By: Jason Turner

Re: Liability insurance - 06/12/18 01:29 AM

Mine is though CB. You have to be a necoa member.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Liability insurance - 06/12/18 01:32 AM

Our commercial rates with Christian Baker have stayed the same for many years. We just received our new premium a few days ago.
Posted By: webfootwhacker

Re: Liability insurance - 06/12/18 02:31 AM

That list must not be complete - I'm in MN.
Posted By: Thumb Catcher

Re: Liability insurance - 06/17/18 03:59 AM

Posted By: hvtrapper

Re: Liability insurance - 06/19/18 10:32 AM

I use West Bend Mutual, try looking for an agent that represents them.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Liability insurance - 06/19/18 01:54 PM

We are one of West Bend Mutual's customers and they are one of ours. I have caught just about every nuisance wildlife you can think of on their beautiful property. West Bend Mutual is the company Bob and Sons insures with. Having said that, we carry our liability with Christian/Baker and have since day one. We did not have any huge increases and as a CWCP I do not have to pay any deductible. We have been happy with our insurance from both sources.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums