Home

NWCOA

Posted By: Nostalgia

NWCOA - 09/04/18 12:11 AM

It sounds like the insurance through them is a pretty good deal, but you have to be a member and apparently that's a hefty fee. Just wondering for those of you who are members, is it worth it? And what are some of the better benefits other than the insurance? The website is pretty vague on the membership perks.
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 12:50 AM

Come see me at the convention in Marshfield this week end. We will talk about it.

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 01:01 AM

Unfortunately I don't believe ill be able to make the convention this year.

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 03:35 AM

After reviewing their membership form and their insurance form its pretty clear there is a lack of communication somewhere, lol. The membership application states that you cannot be a member unless you have insurance. The insurance application states you can't get the insurance unless you're a member. Hmmmmm.
Posted By: warrior

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 03:55 AM

Both can be done at the same time.
Posted By: carlswildlife

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 05:10 AM

Best rate I have found is with Bob May of Bob And Sons Insurance at 260 726-3718. Great people to do business with.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 02:06 PM

Clayton, I've been a member of NWCOA since day one. The Christian/Baker Insurance is excellent. Having said that, Bob May and I are friends and if you want to get your insurance right from Wisconsin, West Bend Mutual is Bob May's company.

Re: NWCOA - 09/04/18 04:48 PM

West Bend Mutual is who I used to have and was paying more than what C/B offers, even factoring in the annual membership dues.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums