Home

Met my match!!!!

Posted By: Getting There

Met my match!!!! - 09/22/18 01:23 AM

I have been trapping mole for some time. But I have met my match this week. I have set 10 sites in this lawn. The mole dug under every trap, yes every trap. So now I have, OOS, No-moles, Trap line Products trap set upside down and right side up, the duffus trap from the UK. One OOS dug down and the other pushed in the run from the top. The only trap I do not have in the ground is the Nash trap and the Spear type trap. I check the OOS tonight and they had not been tripped yet. I will run the traps on Sunday morning.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Met my match!!!! - 09/23/18 03:17 AM

I like Albano Mole Traps or spear type, personally

Re: Met my match!!!! - 09/23/18 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Getting There
I have been trapping mole for some time. But I have met my match this week. I have set 10 sites in this lawn. The mole dug under every trap, yes every trap. So now I have, OOS, No-moles, Trap line Products trap set upside down and right side up, the duffus trap from the UK. One OOS dug down and the other pushed in the run from the top. The only trap I do not have in the ground is the Nash trap and the Spear type trap. I check the OOS tonight and they had not been tripped yet. I will run the traps on Sunday morning.

Well Mr. Mole met his match today. With one of Steve's traps.
Posted By: pass-thru

Re: Met my match!!!! - 09/26/18 12:29 AM

Don't forget to take the safeties off.

Re: Met my match!!!! - 09/26/18 09:17 PM

Yep!
Posted By: Flatbrook

Re: Met my match!!!! - 10/03/18 12:50 AM

Has Anyone ever successfully trapped moles with cage traps? Unfortunately here in good ole Massachusetts, that’s what we are limited to!

Re: Met my match!!!! - 10/03/18 01:18 AM

You have to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Flatbrook

Re: Met my match!!!! - 10/03/18 02:02 AM

Nice huh.....
© 2024 Trapperman Forums