Home

Nwcoa expo

Posted By: Throw Back

Nwcoa expo - 12/11/18 07:11 PM

http://nwcoa.com/we2019.html

Anyone going to the National Wildlife Control operators Association expo in myrtle?
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/12/18 04:29 PM

They sent me a key and a note, so I guess that makes me the keynote speaker. Guess I better go!
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/12/18 11:10 PM

I would love to hear you speak and talk to you. I can't figure out why most of the ADC conventions are held during the trapping seasons. July and August would be the best time for me. Hot a heck here so it would be a break from the heat.
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/12/18 11:18 PM

July and August Is probably busiest time of the year for
Most Midwest and I would guess most other regions too.
I think March would be about perfect but that's just me and my situation. Wish I could Attend this one but mamma is due the end of January.

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/13/18 03:44 PM

I don't know about the rest of the country but January and February are our two slowest months. So that makes it a perfect time for seminars. This year I have three in February. The 6th thru the 8th is NWCOA. The 14th is Wisconsin and the 21st and 22nd is WCT. By the end of February I will be so smart I won't be able to stand myself!
Posted By: Throw Back

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/15/18 03:06 AM

Varmint shooter, most ADC guys are slow in the. Older months and dont fur trap so much.
Posted By: buckeyehunter

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/21/18 01:07 AM

My son and I have decided to attend the NWCOA event instead of the WCT seminar this year. We are Winklemann groupies! Our trapping adventures started late February last year. We still have ADC jobs going. February suits our business well!

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/21/18 03:45 PM

For any of you other "Winkelmann Groupies" ( Now there's a term usually reserved for Babe ) we plan on attending both seminars this year. Did you see the speaker lineup? That's the most impressive list or orators I've seen! Both seminars should be terrific again this year!
Posted By: RobW

Re: Nwcoa expo - 12/24/18 02:47 AM

I can't beat the fact it is right around the corner this year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums