Home

forms/ contracts

Posted By: oneoldboot

forms/ contracts - 04/22/19 11:25 PM

Howdy All,

I am just getting started in the business and would like to know if some of you might be willing to share forms and contracts. Also fees. I am in south central PA. Thanks for considering.

Pete
Posted By: Jonnytrapper

Re: forms/ contracts - 05/21/19 12:29 AM

I bought the ebook "Wildlife Removal Handbook: A Guide to the Capture and Control of Wild Urban Animals" by Stephen M. Vantassel. There are links to forms and contracts. I'm no expert but I thought the book was helpful.
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: forms/ contracts - 05/22/19 10:26 PM

If only fur trapping, keeping detailed and accurate records is a great idea. When doing wildlife control work, keeping detailed and accurate records is imperative and probably even required.

I’ve used notebooks, but I much rather use printed forms for several reasons. I’d like to thank my friend Mr. Dunnier, because the contract below is based on the contracts in his Beaver Business book.

The Sets and Site visits form is what I have come up with after years of revising my forms and what I need to keep track of. Not every blank has to be filled for every job if you don’t want to, but trust me—-more the better. For your own records and for any questions in the future, the more you have recorded the better off you’ll be. Forms are one of the most important parts about Control Work that is rarely talked about and shared. I can also see how some people could have trouble getting off the ground when it comes to forms so I’ll share more in the near future.

Attached picture CAE24F59-5746-4A75-B0B4-B690CA330350.jpeg
Attached picture 25B1D9B7-ADDC-4881-86DE-A2CE85C15E93.jpeg
Posted By: Aix sponsa

Re: forms/ contracts - 05/23/19 11:51 AM

To anyone wanting to make forms, learn how to use Excel. It makes the process so much smoother. Easier too imo
© 2024 Trapperman Forums