Home

Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no?

Posted By: Leftlane

Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 12/20/19 05:23 AM

Has anyone here purchased or used the JaggerPro M.I.N.E system and if so do you think it is worth the $7500 investment? What alternatives would you recommend if any?

For anyone who hasn't taken a look at it here is the web link:

https://jagerpro.com/hog-trapping/mine-trapping-equipment/
Posted By: AirportTrapper

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 12/29/19 04:20 PM

I have a homemade gate and a Hogg boss gate. I like the hogg boss but it doesn't come with a camera
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 01/07/20 03:42 AM

Thanks I will check it out. Cameras would be awesome but I am not sure I want to make that huge investment on these commercial productions just yet.
Posted By: KB64

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 04/27/20 01:44 PM

I have about $4700 in my Jagerpro. Worth every penny if you have cell service on both ends (trap and your phone)
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 04/27/20 10:40 PM

Bull Creek = Game Changer.$ 7500 . Two doors. easy Set up panels. Camera works in real time. Made in Texas. Check out = Bull Creek
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 05/10/20 02:40 PM

I have two cell trap systems and both work well. Sometimes the cellular system signal is weak or the internet is bogged down with excessive traffic and is slow, which causes some delay in the transmitted pictures and/or actual triggering of the cell trap gate, but overall the cell system is worthwhile especially if you get paid for productivity and effectiveness.

Dave
Posted By: warrior

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 05/13/20 01:15 PM

How are you guys beating WS to get hog work?

Around these parts federally subsidized WS not only has their traps, trucks and gas bought and paid for by me and you they work for chicken feed.
I can't break into the game even if I bought all the toys I can't turn a profit much less pay off my trap bill with them around.
And to add insult to injury my local Soil and Conservation board just bought one to lease out for $25 a pop not counting corn, they supply the labor. Seriously.
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 05/31/20 02:04 AM

It is/would be tough, if not impossible, to compete with WS in that example. Make some contacts with private and corporate owners and give them some options.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Hog Trappers- JaggerPro or no? - 05/31/20 04:27 PM

I actually have a client that has hogs on his 1000 acre estate. I service his 300 acre studio.
He actually likes his wild hogs and tries going after his neighbors when they shoot them. Go figure.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums