Home

Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap

Posted By: dayn

Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 12/30/19 01:02 AM

Is the gopher trap bigger than the larger size mole trap in terms of jaw width? Getting misses on the large townsend mole with the large mole trap, thanks in advance
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 12/30/19 01:17 AM

Sorry I can't be much help but do know that different brand traps are designed for different size gophers. Not familiar with the moles you are referring to, only our mid-west pocket gophers. Perhaps call the trap manufacturer and ask them.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 12/30/19 02:29 AM

Yes, the gopher trap has larger jaws.

Re: Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 12/30/19 04:44 AM

"Perhaps call the trap manufacturer and ask them" Been trying, they havent got back
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 03/05/20 02:57 AM

The trap line product gopher trap is over all larger.
Posted By: Aggie73

Re: Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 03/05/20 04:26 PM

FYI - Trapline Products traps, left to right: Gophinator gopher trap; Trapline Mole Trap - Large; Trapline Mole Trap - standard. The Large and Standard mole traps are equal in size except the Jaw Spread is 1/4" wider in the Large version.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trapline Gopher/Mole Trap - 03/15/20 03:45 AM

Sorry didnt respond sooner, now I have both, the mole size is good for the pacific (smaller tunnel) the gopher size is killing the townsends (larger tunnel) the more I use them the more I like them, I still use victors and they are a good trap, the gopher hawks have been killing it as well the last 6 months
© 2024 Trapperman Forums