Home

Paul Winkelmann

Posted By: Pest's Dad

Paul Winkelmann - 01/12/20 04:53 AM

How come I always enjoy reading your posts in Morgan Freeman's voice? grin

Seriously, sir; Your manner ~ and humour ~ has always struck me. Thanks!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 01/12/20 03:42 PM

Pest's Dad, I just read that you are from Europe! Does that make me an International Star?
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 01/12/20 07:47 PM

laugh Absolutely, Paul! And it's Exactly that wry humour of yours ~ and your natural ability as a story teller ~ that's made ye one wink

Don't worry; I've actually been hanging around here for pushing twenty years now. Always loved ye posts. Keep on keeping on, mate grin
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 01/13/20 12:56 AM

Yes, Paul does have a way with words. smile
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 02/09/20 04:08 PM

Well Judy and I finally got to meet the infamous Paul in Las Vegas last week at the NWCOA show. Now the bucket list is complete! We were afraid to let him know we were going as it seemed each time he said he was going to a show and then we said we were going Paul would disappear, so rather than jinx it, we just kept quiet. Was a pleasure to finally meet him at at the show and so many others from the west coast, as well as seeing lots of old friends. After you go to Vegas you realize how much you appreciate nature and quiet. Spent the last day in Red Rock Canyon looking for bobcat sign.
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 02/09/20 04:53 PM

It certainly was a pleasure to meet Jim and Judy. They were everything you expected and more. I would have loved to ask a bunch of questions, but the vendor room at the Linq was no place to do it! The crowd of ADC guys was very enthusiastic to say the least. NWCOA had more vendors than ever before, I believe. Next year's seminar will be held in Florida, so God willing, we will see everyone again! ( P.S. Thanks for straightening my collar, Judy. My wife must have missed that! )
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 02/09/20 07:21 PM

Yes Paul, that place was quite loud to say the least. Lot going on all the time. Don't hesitate to call to talk trappin'. Often new ideas materialize when discussing experiences or situations. Had snow, then an ice storm while we were gone, power out for a time, then more snow, a mess now. Sure was nice in the warm west though.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Paul Winkelmann - 02/09/20 08:08 PM

Very nice.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums