Home

MN ADC getting started

Posted By: mntrapper213

MN ADC getting started - 03/20/20 05:48 PM

I was looking on the Minnesota dnr website and I cant find anything about what I need if I want to start my own little adc company? Can anyone tell me what liscense I need and also do I have to be insured?
Posted By: 20scout

Re: MN ADC getting started - 03/20/20 08:01 PM

Perhaps contact your local warden and talk to them. Wouldn't be a bad idea since you may be seeing them a fair amount in this line of work. Mine said they have designate people they work with so didn't want anyone else, but then your warden may tell you differently.
Posted By: Teacher

Re: MN ADC getting started - 03/27/20 06:24 AM

Google Mn Trapping Rules and the book will pop up with rules, seasons, etc. somewhere on there is a link to the wardens all over the state. Phone numbers and I think email addresses.

You’ll need small game and trapping licenses at the very least. Liability insurance. Registration of your company name with the MN Secretary of State and state and federal tax identification number. Might as well hire a lawyer and become an LLC because commercial entities and municipalities probably won’t do business with you if you aren’t at least a registered LLC and have liability insurance.

This will at least get you started.
Posted By: mntrapper213

Re: MN ADC getting started - 03/27/20 09:13 PM

Thanks for the help guys.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums