Home

Beaver lure summer & fall adc work.

Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/11/20 04:01 PM

Fixing to put in order for beaver lure food lure.
Bounty beaver caven
Beaver Plus. Dobbins
Beaver. hawbaker
Damage complaint Clint L
Beaver food. marsyada
Ten mile Jameson's
Wind river beaver. Carman
Dead man's hand jeff d

Beaver super all call
Sweetwater flattail. dont have it for the fall.
Am I missing any good ones? Order from F&T. Thanks
Posted By: Jakeland

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/11/20 10:24 PM

My own and backbreaker work year round
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/12/20 01:06 AM

Pick 3 From Dobbins - Backbreaker, Woodchipper, and Beaver Plus. You will then have it all covered.
Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/12/20 03:11 AM

I have backbreaker woodchipper now fixing to order the plus. I have a bunch of castor lure. Just trying to get different food lure ones.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/17/20 11:25 PM

Jameson's Ten Mile beaver lure is a castor plus food / territorial lure, if you are wanting a curiosity / food beaver lure his Three Rivers lure is what you are wanting. If beaver seem to shy from some castor odor presentations it will work well in those situations. A good ADC lure for spring and summer work.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/18/20 07:14 PM

^RESPECT^
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/18/20 09:50 PM

Thank you Paul for intervening. I just got on line and received a notice about advertising a product from one of our members. Been in the shop all day and not online until now.

My response was to clarify what was being asked when I read the initial post. Obviously the fella wanted to order a food lure and what he wanted to order was not what he thought he was getting. I was not attempting to push any product as was interpreted by some.

Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/19/20 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
Thank you Paul for intervening. I just got on line and received a notice about advertising a product from one of our members. Been in the shop all day and not online until now.

My response was to clarify what was being asked when I read the initial post. Obviously the fella wanted to order a food lure and what he wanted to order was not what he thought he was getting. I was not attempting to push any product as was interpreted by some.

I understood why you made the post. I just made it so no one would take it the wrong way.
Posted By: J.Melton

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/19/20 08:48 PM

Woodchipper on a stick above trap seems to work right now, if they respond to anything. Last Summer, late July-Fall Beaver Plus was my go to, and winter Backbreaker or other castor based lures. Been looking for heavy based lures that hold up better in weather. I just bought Cavens Bounty food lure to try, but I pulled everything before the Flooding we're having in NW IL. Anyone else tried that one. Also got Dam a Dam to try.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/20/20 03:19 PM

Woodchipper and Beaver Plus is working now. Putting traps where the beaver wants to go always helps too and can miraculously work without any lure.
Posted By: Trapper Don

Re: Beaver lure summer & fall adc work. - 05/26/20 11:50 PM

Beaver Blaster. WCS
Flat Tail Frenzy Mark June

My #1 Beaver Lure #22. Paul Grimhaw.
Still got 1/2 gallon stashed away. Caught hundreds on it and was first beaver lure I used professionally.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums