Home

Hey Paul W!

Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Hey Paul W! - 11/03/20 10:28 PM

Heard you're under the weather.

Get better soon!
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Hey Paul W! - 11/04/20 03:46 PM

My wife, daughter, and I, ended up with the Covid 19 virus, which has become a real nuisance in this part of Wisconsin. Besides a noticeable weight loss, the only thing that seems to bother me, is itchy eyes! We are all making steady improvements, so thanks for inquiring!
Posted By: WPS

Re: Hey Paul W! - 11/04/20 07:12 PM

Paul & family...Take care... wishing you a fast recovery!
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Hey Paul W! - 11/05/20 03:00 AM

Paul, sorry to hear about the virus got you and your family down. hoping for a speedy recovery.
Posted By: Trapper Don

Re: Hey Paul W! - 11/11/20 11:45 PM

Paul glad to hear you getting better. I'm sure that virus didn't have a chance against you.
Don LaFountain

Re: Hey Paul W! - 11/12/20 01:33 PM

Thanks Don! This is not a virus for old people like me. The young ones get over it a lot quicker!

Re: Hey Paul W! - 12/04/20 11:37 AM

How are you making out? Are you back to annoying opossums yet?
Posted By: Jim Comstock

Re: Hey Paul W! - 12/04/20 01:14 PM

Hey Paul, Glad to hear you are all recovering. You are right, the young get through it much better. Our daughter had it months ago, before she was deployed with the Army Reserves to the Javits Center in NYC and a Brooklyn Hospital. Was bad then, but looks worse now. She was very tired and lost her sense of smell and taste, which is common. At this point it seems we all know those who have had it. Not a time to let your guard down. The Swine Flu of 1918 lasted until Jan. of 1921. My grandfather spoke of it when he was in the Army. Hope they get going on good vaccines soon.

Re: Hey Paul W! - 12/04/20 03:04 PM

Yeah, my doctor said that because of my age and my lousy sinuses, I'm very fortunate to be this healthy! You're right about the age thing; My daughter's Covid wasn't nearly as difficult as mine!

Re: Hey Paul W! - 01/16/21 02:02 AM

Paul,

How are you making out?

Re: Hey Paul W! - 01/16/21 03:40 PM

I haven't been making out successfully with chicks in quite a while. I think it could be my age. As far as my health goes, I think nearly everyone would be happy with my recovery from coronavirus. I feel pretty darn good!
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Hey Paul W! - 01/16/21 05:27 PM

Paul
Glad to hear you are doing better. Don't over do it, it take time to recover completely.

Re: Hey Paul W! - 01/17/21 12:51 PM

Excellent!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums