Posted By: Tony H

Just had to do it... - 05/09/21 10:33 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 02:23 AM

OK, I'LL bite!
Posted By: Tony H

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 02:44 AM

Set a yard today with no less than 10 of the noise-maker-mole-deterring gimmicks. The yard is a disaster. Set this trap on the side of the house a few inches from one of these contraptions. Just thought it would be ironic if I trapped a mole inches from a device that supposedly keeps them away. After setting traps and as I was packing up I looked over and saw a trap in the front yard was already tripped. The customers were happy to say the least.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 10:06 AM

I don't think I've ever set on 1, but 8ve seen moles push their mole hill up around them.

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 12:38 PM

I have seen mole go around those type of devices one. But I was there to trap the moles. Why use the devices and set an OOS?
Posted By: JoeyHalk

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
I have seen mole go around those type of devices one. But I was there to trap the moles. Why use the devices and set an OOS?

I think he is trying to prove they don’t work.
Posted By: JoeyHalk

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 02:07 PM

I had a customer last fall try to get me to lower my price for trapping the moles. I think I might’ve taken off $20. Next time I checked the traps they had several of the gimmicks in the yard and I had three moles in three traps.
Why pay someone to trap them and spend money to put up a “deterrent” midway through the process.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/10/21 08:55 PM

Some customers are convinced they know better.
Posted By: Ron Scheller

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/11/21 05:31 AM

I've caught many moles within a foot of those silly things. I set by them whenever I can, just to prove the point that trapping works.... and those things don't.

Re: Just had to do it... - 05/11/21 01:20 PM

Use them to guide the moles into the traps. LOL
© 2024 Trapperman Forums