Home

Insurance

Posted By: dmtrapper

Insurance - 07/14/21 01:19 AM

Who all does anyone use for insurance, and what category does it fall under? Haven’t had much luck with anything wildlife control, removal, etc. would it fall under pest control?

Re: Insurance - 07/14/21 01:20 AM

And to be clear, just looking for general liability.
Posted By: AJE

Re: Insurance - 07/14/21 01:50 AM

Christian/Baker or Bob and Sons may be worth looking into.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Insurance - 07/14/21 11:38 AM

We just found a new local company that wrote a bundle policy for wildlife and pest control liability coverage for us just a couple weeks back. We had used the same companies for 27 years until we looked around locally with some effort. It didn't take us long to get a quote.

Cincinnati insurance is an under writer that manages a lot of liability insurance nationwide for various insurance agencies..

We had used Christian Baker for our wildlife insurance since we began carrying coverage many years ago. Since they notified us of a doubling of our premium this year we started looking for another agency. They also require membership in NWCOA as a prerequisite to applying for their insurance.
Posted By: Jim Bethell

Re: Insurance - 07/14/21 08:31 PM

I like Bob and Sons. 260 726 3718. Tell Bob I sent you.

Re: Insurance - 07/18/21 05:33 AM

Thanks guys. I’ll give them a call and do some more digging!
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Insurance - 10/18/21 02:41 PM

Another vote for Bob and Sons.
Impressive service.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Insurance - 10/18/21 03:27 PM

Bob and Sons just had a press release stating that they can now offer coverage nationwide.
Posted By: carlswildlife

Re: Insurance - 12/30/21 11:55 PM

Bob and Sons has amazing customer service and great prices. If you need their number please call 260 726-3718.
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: Insurance - 01/10/22 03:11 AM

Bob and Sons will not cover explosives if you do beaver work. Christian Baker is the only company I have found that will.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums