Home

Handmade Predator Calls Both Calls Sold!!

Posted By: Eubbie

Handmade Predator Calls Both Calls Sold!! - 12/01/11 02:39 AM

I have some hand made predator calls for sale. These calls were hand made by me on my lathe. PayPal is the prefered payment method, but Postal Money Orders are also accepted.

#1 This call is made from Goncalo Alves, and Purpleheart. Its voiced with one of my self designed toneboards in either orange or black. The call can be voiced as a howler, or distress call. The howler is crisp, and makes a great juvenile/female vocalizations, howls, and kiyi's. This howler does not have any tonebreaks in it, and is easy to blow. As a distress call this call makes an excellent cottontail/jackrabbit distress. As a distress call its very raspy. $25 Shipped to your door.

#2 This call is made as a laminate call out of 7 different pieces of wood. The pattern is this purpleheart, padauk, vera, mahogany, vera, padauk, purpleheart. This call has a rubbed oil/wax finish. I can voice it as a howler or distress call with either an orange, or black toneboard. The boards are designed by me, and are capable of the same sounds as call number #1. $25 TYD

I can also make coaxers, and closed reed distress calls. I can custom build you a call, just contact me by pm, or email mangymuttgamecalls@gmail.com. I will be posting a few more calls in here if the interest is here. Feel free to visit my website and check out some other calls I have made in the past.
Posted By: Kicking Bird

Re: Handmade Predator Calls - 12/01/11 05:43 PM

You make some Real Nice Call's, Beautiful Wood and Great Price's !
Posted By: Ratkids

Re: Handmade Predator Calls - 12/03/11 04:48 PM

i would like one of each they would be shipped to alberta canada thanks

Re: Handmade Predator Calls - 12/03/11 05:56 PM

Both calls are sold pending payment.
Posted By: Ratkids

Re: Handmade Predator Calls - 12/04/11 02:50 AM

if you make some more i will take one of each

Re: Handmade Predator Calls - 12/04/11 03:33 AM

I was posting that for your Ratkids, i'm holding them for you, lol