Home

CHARMIN or BRAWNY ( w/ KNIVES)

Posted By: Gulo

CHARMIN or BRAWNY ( w/ KNIVES) - 03/16/20 01:50 PM

For a limited time only! I have been authorized by the Second Grand Poobah of Outer Mongolia to sell you, direct to your mailbox, two squares of top-quality, slightly-used, two-ply toilet paper for only $25! This offer can't last!!! You may receive one of the BONUS PACKAGES with two (count 'em, TWO!) squares of paper towels as an added bonus!!! But Wait! You will receive, direct from the factory, a Trapper Knife as our free gift if yours is among the first trillion orders. Limited time offer, so don't wait!

[Linked Image]

PM me for ordering information.

Gulo
Posted By: Katcatcher

Re: CHARMIN or BRAWNY ( w/ KNIVES) - 04/01/21 09:07 AM

Howdy Jack,
I live in Lewiston, Idaho, home of Clearwater Paper Company, where they make the rolls of toilet paper and paper towels and I worked for them for 44 years. So I have an ample supply of those paper products but I am interested in a Free direct from the factory additional gift. I like the drop point Trapper knife and I can include the likely additional $25 shipping & handling or more needed to get it to me. I prefer the juniper handle with the contrasting very dark and light grain colors on the beaver knife at the top.

I have trouble opening PM's sent to me from Trapperman so please send me the ordering information to IDBearCat1@hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Pete
Posted By: cotton

Re: CHARMIN or BRAWNY ( w/ KNIVES) - 05/09/21 02:37 AM

really like mine.
bout to go shoot a groundhog to try em on
© 2024 Trapperman Forums