Home

Stage 3 Osteoarthritis

Posted By: Anonymous

Stage 3 Osteoarthritis - 12/15/10 04:30 PM

Is there a cure or some sort of treatment for Stage 3 Osteoarthritis ?
Posted By: sgs

Re: Stage 3 Osteoarthritis - 12/31/10 02:48 AM

What joints are you having problems with?
Posted By: Dean Chapel

Re: Stage 3 Osteoarthritis - 01/10/11 04:10 AM

Osteoarthritis is the normal wear and tear on the joints, ie, they are wearing out. Can happen sooner because of an injury as well. SOme studies have shown that glucosamine helps others have shown that hey do not. Mild/moderate exercise decreases pain by increasing the amount of joint lubrication present. You can get synvisc injections (not too effective with advanced arthritis) or steroid injection (pretty helpful) to help relieve pain.
Posted By: PossumTrapper

Re: Stage 3 Osteoarthritis - 01/31/11 11:30 PM

I have OA. My right knee is stage 3. I received this diagnosis at 38 years old. I took it upon myself to learn more and went to Google. I studied and settled with Celadrin w/Glucosamine. Celadrin helps the body produce more Synovial(?) fluid while Glucosamine helps maintain what Cartilage you have. It may not work for everyone but has really help me get somewhat back to normal in my life for the last two years. I get mine at iherb.com. 1 month supply $15.00 plus a couple of bucks shipping. Try it, you may like it.
Posted By: Nate Dawg

Re: Stage 3 Osteoarthritis - 02/06/11 04:03 AM

I lift weights very seriously and the only supplement that has ever help relieve joint pain and tendonitis is the herb cissus quadrangularis. Here is a link to a product that I use:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/cissus-40-ketosterones-120-caps.html

Its a miracle drug for me, I spend a LOT of time researching supplements/nutrition/training etc.. and no other supplement has more raving reviews than cissus for joint pain relief. Glucosamine is a complete joke in my opinion.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums