Home

Absessed Tooth

Posted By: TrapperWeasel

Absessed Tooth - 07/28/12 12:44 AM

Yeah, got an absessed molar, have to constantly swish water to ease the pain, and that results in me drinking like, 14 bottled waters a day. If I have no water available, then I'm nearly on the floor in pain. I hate tooth issues so much...
Posted By: bic

Re: Absessed Tooth - 07/28/12 12:47 AM

Been there buddy. Get on some antibotics to clear up the infection, then get it pulled. It's the only sure-fire fix .
Posted By: dannyvp

Re: Absessed Tooth - 07/29/12 02:41 AM

I just spent $2000 on tooth! Had it pulled and have to have an implant put in.
Didnt hurt at all.
Posted By: Dawgcatcher

Re: Absessed Tooth - 07/29/12 04:27 AM

I spent about 2-grand on 2 of my front teeth last year, the incisor,and the little one behind it,
Both needed root-canals,and the little one had enough fillings on it ,thatthey stuck a post into
the hole where the nerve was to have something to build a filling unto,

Now, here a year later the filling starts falling apart on both teeth,and they tell me I need to have a bridge
installed on those teeth,,ANOTHER 2-grand !!!

I said F-that !! since the nerve is gone I cant feel any discomfort,cept when a piece of food gets
jammed in between whats left of filling and my gum,and decided to save my money for a upper=denture..

worst part is the insurance company would rather pay 60% of the cost to re-store the teeth (bridge)
versus only 20% payment for denture-work !!

Now, dosent that seem like they got a back-door deal with the dentist to keep them busy ??
Posted By: AJE

Re: Absessed Tooth - 02/07/19 05:30 AM

They keep trying to talk me into doing periodic dental x-rays.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums