Home

Spinal Stenosis

Posted By: NebrCatMan

Spinal Stenosis - 07/13/13 05:21 PM

Here is something I am going to ask about. Does anybody have spinal stenosis? My Doctor referred me to a neurologist. After a shock and needle stab evaluation he had me stuffed in a noisy tube for 45 minutes. Called me in a few days and said he could not find anything major causing my leg pain...numbness.. sciatica ... but that I have hardening of the back. Spinal stenosis. My feet also burn ... I am not diabetic.. always around 95 to 100 blood sugar. Man , getting old and living with pain is not how I want to spend my last years here.
Posted By: ADHD

Re: Spinal Stenosis - 07/14/13 07:20 PM

I just wanted to offer my condolences. I'm sorry you're suffering, brother.
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Spinal Stenosis - 07/14/13 07:30 PM

I am not dead yet, LOL. Just going to have to learn to do life a lot different and not to let the pain get me down.......at least not that much. Gotta keep busy and keep my mind on other things and remember through it all God is still in control.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Spinal Stenosis - 01/14/18 02:09 AM

I have it but really does not bother me when Im trapping and moving after Im finished oh brother. Not sure if it is the natural endorphin's kicking in from the trapping or that I don't dwell on it. I guess it proves trapping is good medicine
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Spinal Stenosis - 02/01/18 04:01 PM

There are some medications for that. You could ask if they might help. Gabbepentin comes to mind.
Posted By: Dinny

Re: Spinal Stenosis - 01/21/19 09:50 PM

I suffer from congenital spinal stenosis. Anti-inflammatory meds help sometimes. I'm seeing a doctor now that thinks it's my facet joints. He injected me twice with lidocaine and both times the pain went away almost completely. next step is a radio frequency ablation. Doctor says I won't have 'that' pain again.

Thanks, Dinny
© 2024 Trapperman Forums