Home

Joint health

Posted By: AJE

Joint health - 06/28/18 02:40 AM

Anyone try this?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Osteo-Bi-Flex...277&veh=sem
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Joint health - 07/24/18 02:19 AM

I recently mentioned to my family Dr about having hip/knee/joint pains and he said that I was likely suffering the effects of Osteoarthritus. He suggested a 30 day trial of a Glucosamine Chondroitin supplement and see if that helped. I haven't decided on a particular brand yet, but have seen the Osteo Bi-Flex products in the stores. WebMD has alot of information about the problem and the supplements.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Joint health - 08/19/18 05:50 PM

Glucosamine chondroitin helps me very much. I have pain from arthritis caused by old injuries.

Try the Sams Club version. Much cheaper. Watch for some lower priced options - very low dose.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Joint health - 08/20/18 01:38 AM

ive tried some also my friend who is 78 yr old karate instructor,didnt help either one of us. Ive had 33-34 broken bones....and leukemia in my bones so maybe it wont.
Posted By: Don

Re: Joint health - 09/03/18 12:15 PM

Glucosamine Sulphate works for me the other one Condroitin didn't.
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Joint health - 11/11/18 03:39 AM

After some thought I figured the supplement recommended by my MD doctor couldn't hurt so I am giving it a try. I bought an 80 count bottle of Osteo Bi-Flex Joint Health Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin tablets. The bottle label says it is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand and "shows improved joint comfort within 7 days". I was skeptical but at this point and after having taken about half of the bottle, I can say it does help. My hips, knees, and hands definitely do not ache and hurt as much as before. Taking the caps is the only thing I am doing different, so they must be helping and making the difference. I am not 100% pain free, but much better.

Dave
Posted By: AJE

Re: Joint health - 11/11/18 12:41 PM

It does seem to work. Too bad it's so expensive, but if it helps it's worth it.
Posted By: run

Re: Joint health - 12/28/18 01:20 PM

I don't recommend the Sam's Club version of anything. I do like SAMe for joint pain.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums