Home

How to raise HDL

Posted By: AJE

How to raise HDL - 02/17/19 02:18 AM

Anyone know some good tricks for raising good cholesterol?
Posted By: Boco

Re: How to raise HDL - 03/19/19 09:58 PM

Eat fatty fish like sardines and salmon,trout herring etc.
Posted By: star flakes

Re: How to raise HDL - 03/22/19 03:27 AM

I would suggest this good homeopathic website in Earth Clinic. They have good remedies. I will post the one which they recommended.

To get HDL up, you simply eat the yellow egg yolk and throw away the whites (they are anti nutrients and is used as antidote for food poisoning because of this binding ability). The yellow egg yolk consumed should preferably be still liquid.

Raising HDL
Posted By: lonewolf308

Re: How to raise HDL - 03/24/19 07:43 PM

I had good "bad cholesterol and low "good" cholesterol before and only added flax seed oil capsules to my diet and raised the "good" into normal levels. I was on a healthy diet then but it's hard to incorporate that much seafood, nuts, and avocado into your diet. That's what worked for me!

Re: How to raise HDL - 03/25/19 02:45 AM

I wonder if flax seeds work as good as the actual capsules.
Posted By: Idaho Bison

Re: How to raise HDL - 12/02/19 11:14 AM

Avacados, nuts, and olives
Posted By: MChewk

Re: How to raise HDL - 12/02/19 04:29 PM

Exercise...activity

Re: How to raise HDL - 12/03/19 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Idaho Bison
Avacados, nuts, and olives

What about olive oil?
Posted By: wadask

Re: How to raise HDL - 03/10/21 02:08 AM

Avoid ( margarine, crisco vegetable oil anything thats says trans or hydrogenated in the label [b][/b]) stay with natural butter lard olive etc. The most common way and only method with proven data is to raise your heart rate for certain period time yes that means weight training or go for a run or a moderate walk on treadmill with 12% plus incline.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums