Home

Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc

Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 09/05/21 04:22 AM

For close to fifteen years I have had very good luck fighting viruses with Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc. As soon as I feel symptoms of a cold or flu starting I take those three vitamins four times a day until symptoms disappear. Often I'm symptom free the next day onward. My son is a doctor in his second year of residency. He has treated a lot of Covid patients. For those less severe cases that don't require hospitalization he prescribes C, D and zinc with good outcomes. These supplements in high dose turbocharge your immune system.

Caution: Zinc should not be taken long term (more than 5-6 days) because it ties up your bodies receptors preventing uptake of other essential minerals.
Posted By: AJE

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 09/05/21 06:28 PM

I sort of do that with D & C.
Posted By: run

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 02/11/22 04:18 PM

I do have these vitamins, but I don't always remember to take them.

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 02/20/22 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by run
I do have these vitamins, but I don't always remember to take them.

I don"t take supplements every day either, other than CoQ10 & Niacin. Other supplements I take periodically.
Posted By: Davexx1

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 02/24/22 04:05 AM

DB

What are the dosages of vitamins C, D, & Zinc that were prescribed for his patients? Does the dosage vary with patient age or physical condition?

All of the vitamin or mineral supplements I see on the store shelves have a statement on the bottle that says they have NOT been evaluated or approved by the FDA. That makes me wonder if they are actually helpful or all are nothing but snake oil.

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 02/24/22 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Davexx1

All of the vitamin or mineral supplements I see on the store shelves have a statement on the bottle that says they have NOT been evaluated or approved by the FDA. That makes me wonder if they are actually helpful or all are nothing but snake oil.

Some could actually be dangerous.
Posted By: run

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 06/04/22 03:44 PM

It's called a disclaimer so they don't get sued quite as easily.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Fighting Viruses - C, D and Zinc - 12/27/22 11:36 PM

C and zinc are what I take. I eat Oatmeal every day with hemp,chia and flax seeds. Ginger root termic root are also loader with healthy things.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums