Home

Thyroid nodule

Posted By: AJE

Thyroid nodule - 10/24/21 02:38 AM

Anyone ever have 1? I'm dealing with 1 right now. I am in the process of getting it evaluated.

Re: Thyroid nodule - 01/01/22 11:48 PM

Good thing I had it evaluated. It turned out to be cancer
Posted By: Kirk De

Re: Thyroid nodule - 01/02/22 02:50 PM

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/
You might wanna look into this. Sounds crazy but it’s real. Can’t hurt anything to try. Talk to your doctor about it. He’s probably not gonna be aware of the vantages of the drug. Many doctor said it safe as aspirin.in This report states that it works well cancer current treatment .

Re: Thyroid nodule - 01/13/22 04:45 AM

I had the other half of the thyroid removed. Good thing. Yikes, it turns out that side had a problematic lump too, albeit less than half the size of the initial tumor. The cause is unknown. Good thing I went in for my annual physical. The next step is meeting with the endocrinologist. It put a damper on the trapping season for me, but a person sure needs to take care of themselves. At least I was able to schedule the surgeries around gun deer season & managed to get an 8 pointer. That thought (and meat) is helping me with the recovery mindset.

Re: Thyroid nodule - 01/23/22 03:35 AM

I met with the endocrine dr yesterday for the 1st time. The pathologist, while inspecting my thyroids, discovered I had Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums