Home

A Covid19 Vaccine?

Posted By: Anonymous

A Covid19 Vaccine? - 11/10/21 07:40 PM

In matters of breakthrough infections does the host acquire natural immunity or does the vaccine prevent natural immunity from occurring? Wondering?
Posted By: AJE

Re: A Covid19 Vaccine? - 02/06/22 06:00 AM

Natural immunity might help, but nothing is 100%
Posted By: Guss

Re: A Covid19 Vaccine? - 12/27/22 11:41 PM

If you eat right you won't need a flu shot .
Posted By: charles

Re: A Covid19 Vaccine? - 03/07/23 07:01 PM

Play the odds. Why bet your life on surviving a serious disease that is preventable.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: A Covid19 Vaccine? - 08/06/23 09:38 PM

My wife got the shots and has had it 7 times…each time it gets worse. The Doctors told her the vaccine weakened her natural immunity. Just about everyone I know who got the shot, has had it multiple times. And just about everyone I know who didn’t get the shot either never got it or built up a natural immunity after the first time.
The CDC and WHO have both come out saying the shot does not prevent you from getting it nor will it keep you from passing it along.
Posted By: victor#0

Re: A Covid19 Vaccine? - 11/27/23 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
My wife got the shots and has had it 7 times…each time it gets worse. The Doctors told her the vaccine weakened her natural immunity. Just about everyone I know who got the shot, has had it multiple times. And just about everyone I know who didn’t get the shot either never got it or built up a natural immunity after the first time.
The CDC and WHO have both come out saying the shot does not prevent you from getting it nor will it keep you from passing it along.

Spot on, we never got the shots and all of us got covid once. Everyone we know who got the jab has gotten covid multiple times including long covid. Thankful every day that we never got the shot especially with all the evidence that has now come out.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums