Home

I love being negative

Posted By: AJE

I love being negative - 07/23/22 04:38 AM

That is what my favorite drummer, Poison's Rikki Rockett said after once again testing negative for cancer, several years after barely beating oral cancer. I feel somewhat similar after today, in which I tested clean in my 1st post operative ultra sound after having my cancerous thyroid removed in December. His was a different & worse type of cancer, but ya always have the feeling it could return. On the other hand, some things that people worry or complain about don't bother me as much as they used to.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: I love being negative - 08/25/22 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by AJE
That is what my favorite drummer, Poison's Rikki Rockett said after once again testing negative for cancer, several years after barely beating oral cancer. I feel somewhat similar after today, in which I tested clean in my 1st post operative ultra sound after having my cancerous thyroid removed in December. His was a different & worse type of cancer, but ya always have the feeling it could return. On the other hand, some things that people worry or complain about don't bother me as much as they used to.

What things are those? Glad to hear you were clean, hope it stays that way for you.

Re: I love being negative - 12/28/22 02:30 AM

It's been a year ago today that I was deemed cancer free. Nothing is ever 100% certain of course.
Posted By: run

Re: I love being negative - 01/08/23 09:09 PM

Praise the Lord!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: I love being negative - 01/20/23 03:30 AM

Congrats! Not sure that’s the best compliment, but it’s all I could come up with! Hoping you have another 100yrs with the same post!!

Re: I love being negative - 01/21/23 05:40 AM

Thanks
Posted By: charles

Re: I love being negative - 03/07/23 06:59 PM

Had kidney and colon cancer five years ago. Love being negative as well.

I still remember what the colon surgeon said when he visited my hospital room after surgery. He proclaimed with a broad smile that I had a 93% chance of living another five years. Scared the heck out of me. I made it though. Going for five more.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums