Home

The "Gall"

Posted By: cat4fish

The "Gall" - 02/17/19 10:03 AM

Is there any benefit to using gall in a gland lure ? Know of 5 cat carcass and they didn't take the gall. So is there a use for it in formulating lures ??
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: The "Gall" - 02/18/19 03:26 AM

absolutely

read up on it in Nick Wyshinski's books...…..you DID ask a loved 1 for lure/bait making books for Christmas didn't you?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The "Gall" - 02/18/19 11:37 AM

It breaks down fat. Don't take much.
Posted By: cat4fish

Re: The "Gall" - 02/19/19 02:58 PM

GALL, It's a bile sac attached to the liver ! Yes i''ve read about it !!! Just because it's been put in print, doesn't make it a good thing !! Just was wondering what other peoples experiences was with it.
Posted By: lureintheanimal

Re: The "Gall" - 02/20/19 05:09 AM

in living creatures it's purpose is breaking down fat along with the liver and pancreas ( pancreas is an organ involved in digestion) , in carcasses that are dead IT IS NOT WORTH (1) SHINY JAPANESE YEN ! grin
it's a dead fluid , there is no live enzymatic action except going down hilllllllllllllll rot , low grade garbage !

they like to fill 'ur up with fillers especially back in The Fur Boom years . lol

drain some in morning coffee of cappuccino , you'll work the fat off , I promise , But for Safety sake I Do Not recommend doing it !
© 2024 Trapperman Forums