Home

bloodroot buyers

Posted By: BlueRat

bloodroot buyers - 01/03/12 02:08 AM

I am in Wisconsin and will be digging a pretty large batch of bloodroot come spring. I am searching for a buyer that i could ship dried root too. Anyone point me in the right direction please ? Thank You
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: bloodroot buyers - 01/03/12 04:28 AM

blue.....don wolf buys it....surprised he hasn't contacted you yet.
Posted By: andrewhway

Re: bloodroot buyers - 06/12/12 05:45 PM

I'm late to the game here, BlueRat, but I'd buy whatever you had if you've still got some. I've got a business that goes through roughly 2,000 lbs of dried bloodroot powder (we mill it to powder on our end) each year and I'm always looking for new sources. I'd also be interested in talking to you before next harvest season.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: bloodroot buyers - 08/02/12 03:44 PM

have heard this is used as a supplemental in cattle food,any truth to that? will be looking you up in the spring to check on prices.
Posted By: don Wolf

Re: bloodroot buyers - 08/02/12 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: andrewhway
I'm late to the game here, BlueRat, but I'd buy whatever you had if you've still got some. I've got a business that goes through roughly 2,000 lbs of dried bloodroot powder (we mill it to powder on our end) each year and I'm always looking for new sources. I'd also be interested in talking to you before next harvest season.

I sent this fella an email and a private message way back in June and never hear a thing from him. I also sent a PM to bluerat the same day offering to buy his bloodroot and never received any kind of reply from him either. Kinda wonder what is going on with these two people.
Posted By: crawdad crawford

Re: bloodroot buyers - 08/04/12 02:53 PM

sorry don ive not replied ive still got some but holding off til the prices raise a little.
Posted By: don Wolf

Re: bloodroot buyers - 08/04/12 07:08 PM

How much do you want for it?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums