Home

Whats UP

Posted By: kenny k

Whats UP - 01/09/19 12:43 AM

Be the first to post in 2019.Well get those shovels sharpened. Heard the Ginseng market took a hit .
Posted By: gryhkl

Re: Whats UP - 01/09/19 01:18 PM

I hope we see thing pick up on this forum soon. I'm still looking to but golden seal root for planting. It's been pretty mild in most of the country so if anybody want to dig a couple pounds, shake the dirt off and ship it green, send me a message.

Re: Whats UP - 01/09/19 11:55 PM

I am also looking for some goldenseal to plant
Posted By: forestman3

Re: Whats UP - 01/16/19 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by kenny k
Be the first to post in 2019.Well get those shovels sharpened. Heard the Ginseng market took a hit .

So what did you here?

Re: Whats UP - 01/16/19 11:31 PM

Most Ginseng goes to China so tariffs are the problem. Other roots are ok ,There used here.
Posted By: don Wolf

Re: Whats UP - 02/07/19 03:20 AM

didn't bother the price to bad. Biggest problem was, a lot of buyers was over paying on root. Once that got straightened out, things has pretty much remained stable. I had to drop back $50.00 a pound, but I never over paid to bad./ I sold my last shipments for the same price my first two shipments left the door at.
The problem with selling fresh dug seal was, the market got real high on dry seal. I paid as much as $45.00 a pound on dry seal. Still pretty close to that.
I still need dry seal, I had one order that I never filled. Didn't check to see if my customer ever found any dry seal to fill his needs.

Re: Whats UP - 03/16/19 10:33 PM

Looks like prices on roots is getting better. Got a new list an golden seal up to 40 dollars. I now the markets can change any time but it's looking good on all roots this year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums