Home

WTT Benchmade Adamas 2750 Sand AUTO AXIS Knife

Posted By: Tnerb

WTT Benchmade Adamas 2750 Sand AUTO AXIS Knife - 08/07/18 01:24 PM

Willing to Trade for traps of equal value. Retails for $233.00 I am open to suggestions regarding trade value.
Please don't let my newbie status scare you away from a trade. I have been lurking around the site for months reading and catching up with the latest trends.
I have a 100% positive feedback rating on Ebay using the same Tnerb5g3g username. Also have 100% positive feedback on Gunbroker.

1-Benchmade 2750SBKSN Adamas Auto, 3.82 in. D2 Tool Steel Blade, Sand G10, Black Combo Edge.
Designed by Shane Seibert. This is the most bomb proof Automatic Opening folding knife I have ever seen. This knife
comes in the desert sand color w/desert sand molle pouch. This knife is Brand New, and NEVER had anything touch the blade.
Never even carried, been in the sheath since bought new. See the link below for photos and description:

BMKnives.com

Benchmade Auto Adamas 2750 designed by Shane Sibert. This automatic knife features a 3.82 in. black finished D2 tool steel blade. The Adamas knife features machined desert sand G10 handles with a lanyard hole and full stainless liners. Comes with a reversible, tip-up pocket clip. The AUTO version of Seibert's original design features Benchmade's patented Auto-AXIS pull release design which actuates the blade as well as unlocks it. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.
Blade Length: 3.82"
Blade Thickness: 0.160"
Handle Thickness: 0.730"
Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
Blade Style: Drop-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
Weight: 7.70oz.
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible, Deep-Carry
Lock Mechanism: Auto AXIS
Overall Length: 8.70"
Closed Length: 4.88"
Sheath Material: MOLLE® Pouch