Home

For Sale - trap pans

Posted By: wissmiss

For Sale - trap pans - 12/09/18 06:46 AM

I have for sale an assortment of trap pans from traps that are no,longer made. These pans are factory new (never on traps). The Montgomery pans are still mostly shiny (very few rust spots) and have clear stamping. The Blake & Lamb pans have a fair amount of surface rust from being in storage for quite a few years. When cleaned, the B&L stamping is Light but readable.

$20.00 will get 25 pans to,your door in a small flat rate box. Shipping is included in that price.

You can mix and match your 25 pans from any of the following options.

Montgomery trap pans -

# 1 1/2 coil, dog on, square jaw traps. Pan is rectangular in shape. Pan only (no nut/bolt for attachment).
# 2 coil, dog on, square jaw traps. Pan is rectangularnin shape. Pan only (no nut/bolt for attachment).
# 2 coil, dog on, round jaw traps. Pan is round shape. Pan only (no nut/bolt for attachment).
# 4 coil, dog on, square jaw traps. Pan is rectangular shape. Pan only (no nut bolt for attachment). The # 4 pans are blank - NO stamping!! I know they are factory pans because they came with pans that were stamped.

Blake & Lamb trap pans -

# 2 long, round post pan. Pan only (no nut/bolt for attachment). For older model traps. Will also work on # 1 1/2 older model B&L traps

# 21 jump (single under spring). Pan only (no nut/bolt for attachment). Post pan, twisted shank.

# 3 double long. Round clamp pan.

Note - the B&L long spring clamp pans are interchangeable. They are the exact same size - just the stamping is different. Any of those clamp pans will also work on Victor # 3 and # 4 long spring traps. The trap will be functional, just not original.

PayPal or money order.

PMs answered in the order received.

Note - limited to stock on hand. I have plenty of each of the types listed, but when they are gone, they are gone.

Thank you.

Posted By: wissmiss

Re: For Sale - trap pans - 12/26/18 07:41 PM

T
© 2024 Trapperman Forums