Home

ALL SOLD

Posted By: Catch22

ALL SOLD - 03/22/19 02:51 PM

I have more traps to sell as I am downsizing. Getting older ain't for sissy's lol. I'm keeping enough to run small lines, the rest need to be with someone who will put them in the dirt. Thanks, Catch.

Lot 1. SOLD 12- Victor #2 double longs reg jaw. Springs are not new strong but are still decent good users. Dipped in rustoleum green and acetone. Chains vary, some have rings and some have drowner locks with short cable. Price is $3.00 each plus shipping in LFRB. I accept paypal, or USPS money order.
[Linked Image]

Lot 2. SOLD 12- #1 Northwoods coils springs reg jaw. Strong springs, drowners with short cables. Pan notches have been filed, (not by me) not sure what that was all about but all set and function as they should. I did put new #10 SS pan bolts and nuts on them. Good little traps. Price is $3.50 each plus shipping in a MFRB. Paypal or USPS money order.
[Linked Image]

Lot 3. SOLD 6- Victor #3 double longs reg jaw. 5 have new pit pans and dogs, 1 has stock pan and dog. All have new #2 American chain, HD swivels, and new wolf fangs with 15" cable. The 5 are dipped in rustoleum and acetone and are ready for dirt. All are very strong, great lot of traps. Price is $10.00 each for the 5, and the stock trap is $8.00 plus shipping in a LFRB. Paypal or USPS money order.

[Linked Image]

Re: 3 lots of traps for sale - 03/23/19 07:23 PM

TTT-1

Re: 3 lots of traps for sale - 03/24/19 03:29 PM

TTT-2

Re: 3 lots of traps for sale - 03/25/19 07:25 PM

TTT-3
© 2024 Trapperman Forums