Home

Collector traps - All Sold

Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Collector traps - All Sold - 03/10/20 08:25 PM

I'm Spring cleaning out my cargo trailer and have some traps for collectors. Most of these have a good Western rust on them, not pitted rust. Most have so so springs and some may have chains wired to them.

First up a very nice - S. Newhouse No 0, good readable Pan and a set of 18 Wisconsin trap tags from 1929-1973 $45.00 + shipping

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next 6 various jump traps
Kompact No 1 (x 3), Onieda Jump No 1 (x 1) Triumph Kangaroo No 2 (x1) Missing pan mystery trap (x1) $30.00 + shipping

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next 7 misc 0 & 1 traps, * 1 1/2 Victor snuck into the picture with stake - Not Included*. pan markings hard for me to read without cleaning. $15.00 + shipping

[Linked Image]

Next 4 big ones, #4 with Hawley Norton pan (x1) , #4 with S Newhouse pan (x1), #3 with S Newhouse pan (x1), #2 with Victor Kenwood #4 pan (x1) $60.00 + shipping

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There you have it, Postal rates are higher than ever and the Postal workers are more surley than ever. I don't like to deal with them no more than they do with me. The more you buy that can go in one box the happier everyone will be on this end.

Posted By: Cathouse Jim

Re: Collector traps - All Sold - 03/10/20 09:22 PM

All have been spoken for.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums