Home

Newhouse Traps for Sale-ALL SOLD

Posted By: cohunt

Newhouse Traps for Sale-ALL SOLD - 03/29/20 03:34 PM

After nearly 60 years of collecting I have decided that I needed to sell some of my duplicate traps. The two traps pictured here are among the most showy Newhouse traps with cast offset jaws and teeth. I have several of each trap and all are in good used condition and are complete and ready to display. The #114 trap is a larger trap with high arched jaws and longer stronger springs. It was used for animals like wolves in the north. The #14 is a 4 sized trap with cast offset jaws and teeth and was also used for wolves but was a great beaver trap(at one time I had 3 dozen that I used for beaver for several decades). The 114 trap has raised letters on the pan and the 14 trap has a stamped pan. Both were made by the Animal Trap Co in 1925 to the 1970s. I am asking 240.00 for the 114 delivered in the US and 140 for the 14 delivered in the US.

I also have a number of smaller Newhouse traps. They are mostly older traps made by the Oneida Community before 1925. I will offer a set of 5 traps, sizes #1, 1 1/2, 2, 3, and 4 all complete and ready for display in good used condition for 140 delivered in the US. Update-When packing orders of the 5 traps I found that I had more of the #3 and #4 size traps than I remembered so I will offer one of each (total two traps) for 75.00 delivered in the US.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Prices listed INCLUDE shipping. Payment will be by check, money order or paypal. Orders or questions by PM.
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Newhouse Traps for Sale - 03/30/20 07:59 PM

t
© 2024 Trapperman Forums