Home

VINTAGE TRAPPING PAPER

Posted By: Nittany Lion

VINTAGE TRAPPING PAPER - 03/24/21 04:28 PM

[Linked Image]

The Pennsylvania Trapper was the "Voice Of The Trapper Throughout Pennsylvania" it was the official bulletin and journal of the Pennsylvania Trappers Association, Inc. This issue was the 1973 issue. The front cover was the same for other issues, it was a painting by Dennis Bushey. The magazine is in nice condition containing 27 pages. The president was Frank Ceresini and the Vice President was Al Holencik. $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]
Six vintage Fur Fish Game magazines from 1949 January through June. All magazines are in pretty good shape. $29.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]
Pete Rickard's Fox-Coyote Trapping Methods is a 4 page pamphlet which is in nice condition. $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Linked Image]
Three awesome pamphlets by Russ Carman, all of the pamphlets are in very nice condition. $18.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Linked Image]
Three vintage issues of "Voice Of The Trapper" the official publication of the National Trappers Association, Inc. The issues are dated Winter 1973, Volume 15-Number 3 which I believe would have been the Summer 1975 issue and Volume 16-Number 2 which should have been the Spring 1976 issue. Each issue is in pretty nice condition. $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]
Fur price list from F. C. Taylor Fur Co., it is dated December 17, 1947. The item is in good condition, it does have a small tear. $10.00 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Shipping cost will be actual shipping, I will ship the most economical way I know, I will need your zip code to determine the cost. Many times shipping cost only a little more for multiple items over the cost of a single item. I accept personal checks, PayPal and money orders. If paying via PayPal please send as family or friend. PM any questions, I check my PM's multiple times each day. First come, first serve. Thanks for looking.

Re: VINTAGE TRAPPING PAPER - 03/27/21 05:04 PM

TTT-1

Re: VINTAGE TRAPPING PAPER - 04/01/21 09:18 AM

TTT-II

Re: VINTAGE TRAPPING PAPER - 04/07/21 10:39 AM

Last call.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums