Home

SOLD MOUNTAIN MEN IN IDAHO -History EXCELLENT BOOK

Posted By: red raider 50

SOLD MOUNTAIN MEN IN IDAHO -History EXCELLENT BOOK - 05/12/22 04:15 PM

For Sale: TO THE SUNDOWN SIDE by Roland O. Byers - excited historical material on the Mountain Man in Idaho. Published 1979. Soft-cover, 214 pages, illustrated throughout. Inscribed by the author. Used book in very good condition with a secure binding. $20.00 postage paid in USA. SOLD

Personal check or money order -- OR -- PayPal okay if you use Friends Family Gift link when paying with PayPal. Thank you.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: TrapperJohn6656

Re: MOUNTAIN MEN IN IDAHO - History EXCELLENT BOOK - 05/12/22 04:29 PM

Hi
I’d like to have the book.
Can I send a check?
This is my first pm on trapperman hope I don’t screw it up!
Thank you!
John branca
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: MOUNTAIN MEN IN IDAHO - History EXCELLENT BOOK - 05/12/22 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by TrapperJohn6656
Hi
I’d like to have the book.
Can I send a check?
This is my first pm on trapperman hope I don’t screw it up!
Thank you!
John branca

John, Since you are new and trying, rather than remove your reply, this one time I'm going to use it as a learning opportunity for you and anyone else unfamiliar with this process.

To send a PM (private message), you need to click on the person's username, and click on "send a PM" like so...

[Linked Image]

That will take you to this screen, where you'll fill in the title and your message then click "post message"...

[Linked Image]

The person you sent the message to will see this little envelope flashing red and white to click on when they log in to view your message. When they reply, your little envelope will be flashing to notify you you have a reply. Simply click on that envelope and it'll take you to your PM screen where you can read the message...

[Linked Image]

Hopefully this helps.

~ADC~
© 2024 Trapperman Forums