Home

Gun safe clean out.

Posted By: martyd

Gun safe clean out. - 06/12/22 08:55 PM

***** ALL ITEMS SOLD *****Gun safe clean out. I am a old man and don’t know how to post all of this stuff with a picture. I took pictures of each lot and put them on my phone and can text the pictures of each lot too you. I think I priced them low enough and I pay shipping so I think every one will be happy.
If you want to see the picture text me and I will text you photo of each lot. Sorry I cannot break up the lots because shipping is 3/4 of the total of what the lot is worth. Text me at (701) 412-1395 and I will send you the picture of the lot you are interested in. I don’t know anything about this pay pal thing so postal money order works. Marty
1…Winchester pocket watch with the brass looking tin it came with. Never worn. Running keeps good time. $25.00 free shipping to lower 48 states.

2…**** HOOKS SOLD PENDING FUNDS****
11 huge treble hooks. 3 inches point to point and 4 1/8 inches tall. Most brand new. MUSCATINE IOWA fire dept used a few for body recovery from drowning in Mississippi River years ago.
$25.00 free shipping to lower 48 states.

3….. Italy made and marked Italy mushroom pocket knife. Fox brand. Brand new in box. The perfect gift for a mushroom hunter. I am positive he has never seen one. Has a little brush on the end and chain to put on your pant belt loop very nice and not many of these in USA. Mint , never sharpen with box. $40.00 free shipping in lower 48 states.

4…….tin of premier 177 cal pellets super point. I would say 400 still left in tin. Large red / green dot rifle scope. No box but works. Sure Fire brand I am sure made in China. 3 new gun locks. $30.00 free shipping to lower 48 states.

5…..2 sets of silver Weaver 1 inch med quad-lock scope rings, new
3 sets of silver , 1 inch low scope rings , no maker on box but new.
$35.00 shipping free to lower 48 states.

6…..Collector WR Case and Son knife sharping puck never used , 1 light weight AR15 buffer tube never used and 1 regular weight AR15 buffer tube.
$30.00. Shipping free to lower 48 states.

7…..*** SOLD*** pending funds to Jerrel in Mississippi***Old Timer sheath knife never used and NWTF sheath knife never used. Really nice knives to use. $30.00 shipping free to lower 48 states.

8…. *** SOLD *** pending funds to Jerrel in Mississippi***
3 very old fishing lures from I think the 1940’s-1950’s. All have boxes. Boxes are in rough shape but still together. lures are good shape for their age. Looks like 2 are Shakespeare and one Fred Arbogast brand. $ 25.00 free shipping to lower 48 states.
Posted By: martyd

Re: Gun safe clean out. - 06/17/22 02:47 PM

BTT.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums