Home

DOGLESS Hand Forged Bear Trap. Price is $795.

Posted By: allagashtrapper

DOGLESS Hand Forged Bear Trap. Price is $795. - 01/30/24 09:42 PM

[s][/s]FOR SALE: DOGLESS Hand Forged Bear Trap. Price is $795 shipped.

I can't see any maker's marks, and I am not certain who forged this bear trap. The trap was purchased about five miles from the Peavey homestead along with Peavey stamped traps.

Trap measures 31 1/4 inches from spring end to spring end. The outside width of the jaws is 11 3/4 inches. Three teeth are missing, and one tooth is loose. Pictures show these issues. Springs are strong. One spring is stronger than the other. Trap has not been cleaned by me.

Prices are in US dollars shipped to your door in the lower 48 US states only. Shipping is included in the price for the lower 48 states only. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada please include an additional $50 for shipping. Shipping is provided by USPS with a tracking number, and updates will be provided.

Prices are firm, no trades, no barter, etc. USPS money orders are preferred, but can accept bank money orders, checks, & PayPal (Friends & Family or Gift only).

Please PM me for further information or questions. If you would like pictures please PM with a cell phone capable of receiving photos by text, or an email address. If this ad is still up the trap is still available for purchase.

Thank you for looking!

Re: DOGLESS Hand Forged Bear Trap. Price is $895. - 02/04/24 12:56 AM

TTT1

Re: DOGLESS Hand Forged Bear Trap. Price is $895. - 02/22/24 01:50 AM

TTT2 Price has been reduced from $895 to $795.

Re: DOGLESS Hand Forged Bear Trap. Price is $895. - 02/25/24 05:42 PM

TTT3
© 2024 Trapperman Forums