Home

Electric Staple Guns?

Posted By: Bigbuck

Electric Staple Guns? - 05/04/19 11:43 PM

For you guys that use one what brand are you using? What's the best most reliable brand do you think? I'm needing to buy one and was wondering what you all think.
Thanks
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/05/19 02:16 AM

Bostitch

Got mine at Lowes.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/05/19 02:49 PM

Arrow
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/05/19 07:48 PM

garage sale $ 2.00 specials for the money
that way the wife doesn't complain about a little ka-ka on the handle.............,cause it stays in the fur shed and you are not looking for it where she used it last.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/05/19 10:04 PM

Tell her to get her own.

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/05/19 10:23 PM

We always took them back after a few weeks and got a new one under the warrantee.

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/06/19 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter
Tell her to get her own.

This is one trapper that want to stay married.....someone in the family has to have a real income. It is not always when rats are $16.00 you can make real money and wait for another season like those.
Are you guys not glueing a fork on the front so the staples do not go too far in when used ? ie Spacer

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/07/19 01:26 PM

I never saw the need. And I've stapled up 1000s of critters and never had a problem. I will say this I won't do beaver with a staple gun. Way to many staples to pull.
Posted By: AJE

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/23/19 01:28 AM

I'm trying to picture Beav pulling out all those staples. 'Course if you ever get bored during a Packer game it wouldn't be that bad of a task. Lol.

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 05/23/19 03:09 AM

Zinnger......good one.AJE
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 09/28/19 10:02 AM

I used to staple beaver with a 25.00 regular electric staple gun. I’d get about a hundred beaver out of one. But like Beav says they were tedious to pull. What I do now is use an Hitachi air stapler with 1 1/4 or longer staples and I had a friend make me a spacer that will allow the staples to drive about 1/4 inch but leaves the majority standing up high for easy pulling. Don’t think I’ll find a better way for me than this.
Posted By: illinideer

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 09/28/19 12:13 PM

I have an arrow
j

Re: Electric Staple Guns? - 09/28/19 02:14 PM

I only do coon with mine. You raise the hide off the board exposing the staples and pull them out from the bottom side.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums