Home

Fur Buyers WY/MT

Posted By: Eric Yeatman

Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/15/19 06:19 PM

I know I’m questioning folks to death but I looked at the directory for fur and didn’t see anything for Wyoming
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/15/19 07:03 PM

Perska out of Nebraska runs routes through Wyoming. Also George Kortum at Western Montana Fur Center in anaconda Montana.

Quite a few buyers run routes through Wyoming. You might check the Wyoming Trappers Association web site for a list. Also check with F&G

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/15/19 07:29 PM

Thank you Wissmiss. If I have another question I’ll just pm you. I think you have answered about all of them

Many thanks
Posted By: Monster Toms

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/15/19 10:22 PM

Wyoming/ Montana is big country what general area?
Posted By: thedude055

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/18/19 02:07 PM

Where are you looking for? I know of a local buyer here that is not on the log book here. PM me if you are thinking central Wyoming or wouldn't mind taking a trip to Central Wyoming. Like Others said we also have a petska route in the state and i think the hit everywhere 5 or 6 times a season. I might be able to help you with other regions as well. I am new to the area so I have been researching and looking a lot. It is not that i know everyone or anything really for that matter.

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/20/19 01:06 AM

Thanks thedude it was gonna be central. Now I’m not even sure I’m gonna be able to swing it
Posted By: Lurp

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/27/19 03:53 AM

I’m in NE WY and I’ve dealt with a few fur buyers that make routes through the state. Of the ones I’ve dealt with the best has been Colt Furs for my coyotes and John Graham for my cats. I would highly recommend John Graham for your cats as his average prices have been far and above anywhere else I’ve looked including every auction I’ve seen. He buys for a garment designer out of CA and pays top dollar for good cats. I’ve found him to be very honest and fair. I can PM you phone numbers and details if you want.
Posted By: Griz Trapper

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/27/19 06:35 PM

Good info thanks!
Posted By: K9BeavCoon

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/28/19 08:05 PM

https://coltfurs.com
Posted By: thedude055

Re: Fur Buyers WY/MT - 10/28/19 08:16 PM

Thanks for the information guys. I hadn't found Colt furs yet. Got a lot of options here for sure.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums