No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Feedinggrounds] #7029750
10/27/20 08:05 PM
10/27/20 08:05 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Originally Posted by BanditBuster
For those that are so anti-gays, what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can and can't do? You want your freedom to be able to trap, own guns, etc.; Yet you want to strip other individuals of their rights. Personally I think homosexuality is a sin and against God's word, that being said I believe they have the right to be gay as they are not infringing on other people's rights. Arguments like these are why I switched to the Libertarian platform as most Republicans are pro freedom until they disagree on a certain topic.

I take the Peter Griffin on Family Guy approach, go ahead be Gay, whoop it up, party on! Be all Gay, half Gay or 2 1/2 times Gay, Queer away, man or woman. Woman being a man, man being a woman. I really don't care. Just give me this, keep it out of my face! don't burden me with your Gayness in any way, at the same time I won't push my hetero views or thoughts onto you.

Dave Chappelle said "I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?"

I don't care much who consensually screws who when it comes to adult human beings. I don't want to have to pretend that gays are special or normal, or see gays forced into every movie and TV show, for no other purpose then to show the movie or show is progressive.

Keith

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029754
10/27/20 08:08 PM
10/27/20 08:08 PM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
I think DonnerS is exactly right. The two parent home with (their own) children is worth incentivizing. Homosexual couples should not be penalized but also should not be incentivized for exactly the reasons he described..

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: ] #7029841
10/27/20 08:58 PM
10/27/20 08:58 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Mark June
Careful DS,
You'll be judged as a moralist or worse.

Blessings,
Mark

When I left the church/"lost God" I had deep questions about the morals taught to me, this lead me to deeply question many things, I have spent many hours pondering these types of questions to myself. I have many "unique" views, it has become a party trick for my friends to try and get me to have a couple to many beers and start giving speech's and talking politics or religion.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: AntiGov] #7029914
10/27/20 09:57 PM
10/27/20 09:57 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Almost.....the whole country is nuts, thinking that being a sexual deviate is normal is crazy. Gay is not now or ever will be normal behavior, it is deviate behavior. That's just the way it is.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: bowhunter27295] #7029919
10/27/20 10:00 PM
10/27/20 10:00 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Being gay is a genetic abnormality. All organisms must survive and reproduce. Homosexuals cannot. Homosexuality is not normal.

Historically there are potential advantages to homosexuals in a tribal setting that could have seen potential genes for it promoted. Also if it is a trait largely caused by the mother it would almost certainly be carried though historical times as 8,000 years ago 17 women reproduced for every one man meaning historically almost all women reproduced but only a very select group of men, the genes could simply be carried on by females, we already know that testosterone variations in the womb are a major predictor of homosexual behavior in adults.

There seems to also be a cultural element to sexuality as women are coming out as homosexual or bisexual in rates triple or better than a few years ago.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Marty] #7029924
10/27/20 10:04 PM
10/27/20 10:04 PM
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Offline
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Offline
trapper
C

Central Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Marty
Almost.....the whole country is nuts, thinking that being a sexual deviate is normal is crazy. Gay is not now or ever will be normal behavior, it is deviate behavior. That's just the way it is.

Oh ohhhh......homophobe alert! You know what studies have confirmed about homophobes!

Last edited by Crit-R-Dun; 10/27/20 10:07 PM.
Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7029930
10/27/20 10:08 PM
10/27/20 10:08 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

Homophobe alert! You know what studies have confirmed about homophobes!

Nothing, studies have confirmed nothing about homophobes, you are thinking of gay liberal writers in hollywood not statisticians.

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Marty] #7029936
10/27/20 10:12 PM
10/27/20 10:12 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline OP
trapper
AntiGov  Offline OP
trapper

Central Oregon

X2

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Mentality of the coddled [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7029943
10/27/20 10:14 PM
10/27/20 10:14 PM
nwpa
F
furstroker Offline
trapper
furstroker  Offline
trapper
F

nwpa
Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

Homophobe alert! You know what studies have confirmed about homophobes!

Lmao. Thats funny there... wink grin
But...Marty is right. Its not normal, shouldnt be recognized as such,
and is rooted in deep mental illness that way surpasses mine.
And on the other hand...dont care what you smoke or who you poke, just
keep it to yerself and dont let it bother others. Closets were made for
a reason. PDA is sick no matter who, but its worse when it's a lgbtqrstlmnop...

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread