No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Good luck buckeyes !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7364920
09/26/21 06:16 PM
09/26/21 06:16 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by Badger23
I'm still not getting the fascination with this "debate" every year. In general I don't follow any sports after the whole racism woke crap going on. If you don't think it's on these major campuses you're wrong. It's turned me off of college sports for the most part. Some here get so carried away by this every year it goes way beyond good natured ribbing. It's just a game, it's not life.
I did wake up and read something about an Ohio State player having some sort of melt down yesterday.

Why don't you guys organize an annual Tman member game amongst yourselves and end the debate for the year or preferably forever. That would be something to put on you tube.

Don't think there is as much "wokeism in the SEC as there is up in them "BLUE " libetard conferences. No the playoffs end it each year . ! Unfortunatly for some( big 10) it doesn't end well !!!

You would be sadly mistaken if you believe there's any college that doesn't push leftist ideology, and I might go as far to say they lead in it.
https://criticalrace.org/schools/university-of-alabama/

Re: Good luck buckeyes !! [Re: jbyrd63] #7365523
09/27/21 11:17 AM
09/27/21 11:17 AM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
My I insert here that my Beavs thumped USC in the Coliseum on Saturday night? Our first win there since I was three years old! cool

Last edited by beaverpeeler; 09/27/21 11:17 AM.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread