No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: NRA [Re: Scuba1] #7385046
10/22/21 12:36 AM
10/22/21 12:36 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Ohh and for the folks that call the ones that have left the NRA to join a no compromise organization instead Liberals. ........ Bless your little hearts

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: NRA [Re: Scuba1] #7385054
10/22/21 01:34 AM
10/22/21 01:34 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
I am a member of both the NRA and GOA. However, I doubt the GOA will ever have the name recognition as the NRA. I doubt most anti-gun politicians even heard of the GOA. They always mention the NRA when attacking gun rights.

Re: NRA [Re: Scuba1] #7385745
10/22/21 08:52 PM
10/22/21 08:52 PM
minnesota
G
gman Offline
trapper
gman  Offline
trapper
G

minnesota
There is no argument sir. It's clear you are not only willing but think it's a good thing to compromise rights away. So clearly the NRA is the perfect organization for you. That's your right and choice. I get a little work up when people want to take my and my kids rights away. . It's bad when it's the anti gun group but worse when is someone that thinks they are pro gun.

Your own words your think trading away rights is a good thing. "Also the Hughes amendment was an add on to FOPA which was a very good deal for us gunowners".

NRA NRA NRA NRA. What a sad joke. But I have to remember you're probably from the generation that believes the NRA hung the moon.

It's ok for only the rich and well off to be able to afford a MG I mean it's only 20k a 1/3 the price of a new car. Your truly worse than an anti gun nut and understand freedom and the constitution below their level.

Yes I said I was finished before but I just couldn't help it. Enjoy selling out American while wrapped up in the flag.

I should have listened to my Grandpa. He said you should never get in a battle of wits or brains with an unarmed man. I should have listened......

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread